Avenza PDF Maps
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don’t need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.4 or higher. PDF Maps 1.7 requires Android 4.4 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us: