• Check in to your city.
• Find and meet like-minded people nearby for a coffee, an online chat or to do interesting activities together.
• Meet new people, make new friends!
Just moved to a different city or travelling or looking to find new like-minded ppl from nearby areas to join you over interesting activities? Then you are at the right place – Glynk is the best social networking platform to connect with like-minded ppl around you in the city. and it’s FREE.
Travel. Cycling. Shopping. Clubbing. Dancing. Biking. Trekking. Gaming. Football. Jamming. Baking – Love doing these but keep postponing for lack of company? Now you can look for company on Glynk and find like-minded ppl around you who would love to join. It’s safe – Chat online and get to know them well before you plan an outing.
Where to go… What to eat… What to watch…What to read…questions that bother you quite often?
We usually reach out to our likeminded friends for recommendations. But why limit yourself?
Seek recommendations from likeminded ppl who share your tastes.
Here’s how Glynk works
• Pick interests in which you make friends
• Share opinions and preferences (anonymously) in all your interests
• Discover people from nearby places who are similar to you
• Start an online chat with them one-on-one or interact with them in group conversations – tip: get recommendations from the likeminded or recommend what you love! – remember you cannot message someone unless you have a match with them in at least one interest. We want to keep the spammers away!
• Look for company for activities you love to do or simply join other likeminded ones looking for company from ppl like you.
We brag about:
• 99.65% authentic profiles
• Safe. Secure. Private.
• No Spam.
Why only Facebook login?
We enforce Facebook login with a minimum of 50 friends to give a great experience to genuine users like you. As a result, Glynk has 99.65% authentic profiles today. On Glynk, you can be sure of whom you are talking to!
Already feeling the urge to do something interesting? #Checkin and #GetGlynking to #DoMore