CricHQ is the world’s largest digital platform for cricket. The company has grown to be the online home for all levels of cricket around the world, making cricket even better for everyone by providing mobile enabled cricket administration, high performance, data and content management tools and CRM capability for cricket organisations. Our customers include 49 out of 106 national governing bodies, 350 associations, thousands of leagues, tournaments, clubs, schools, teams and millions of players, coaches, parents, administrators and of course the fans.
• Follow the Cricket that Matters to You – With CricHQ you can follow all of your favourite players and teams; from local, junior cricket, through to the T20 World Cup Final.
• Be Notified when Cricket Superstars play – With CricHQ you can receive notifications and the latest updates of real-time action straight to your mobile.
• Online Profile – Record how many runs you’ve scored, wickets you’ve taken, MVP awards you’ve earned and famous victories you’ve been involved in throughout your playing career.
• Notify your Followers – Keep your friends, family and fans up-to-date with automated in-match notifications and game-day achievements using your CricHQ news feed.
• Follow your Favourite Players – You can follow your friends, teammates and your cricketing heroes, tailoring your newsfeed with the cricket that matters most to you.
• Live Scoring Applications – Score your match on CricHQ and broadcast every ball in real-time.
• Integrated Cricket Administration – Automate the reporting requirements that are enforced by your cricketing administrators. Now scorecards, points tables and statistical leaderboards are updated as soon as you load your match.
• Informing your Supporter Community – By scoring on a digital platform, supporters receive notifications of matches and can follow along with the action as it happens.
• Player and Team Performance Records – Accumulate statistics on player and team profiles automatically.
• Identify Talent – With CricHQ, statistics, match-reporting, leaderboards, MVP and insight into players and matches is now available for all levels of cricket.
• Selection -. CricHQ provides an objective, automated, up-to-date record of all of your players. Monitor their performances to make sure you put the right team on the park.
• Data Visualisation – 3D wagon wheels, pitch maps and a range of graphs provide coaches with valuable and dynamic insight into player and team performance.
• Pre and Post Match Reporting – CricHQ’s automated pre-match information, linear scorecards, MVP and post-match reporting enables you to benefit from, and provide your players with, elite-level high-performance information.